In Porto we had a 4th-floor apartment airbnb with a nice view over more red-tile rooftops. The entire building shook ominously whenever a truck drove by, but the structure proved resilient and didn't collapse once during our two-night stay.
We spent all of the next day wandering around the city. Lots of stairs, steep narrow winding streets, old apartments stacked on top of each other, tiled walls, muchos turistas... Also good food: Bugo Art Burgers, creamy gelatto, and mozzarella sandwiches for dinner.

Yay, a new blog post! I was watching for one. The pics are beautiful. How is the Portuguese going?
ReplyDeleteI was watching too! And just saw your post Robin. Both fabulous! Porto is a beautiful city and you've captured so much of it in these photos. Sleep well ... Dorma Bem : ) And CB we will be singing YOUR song tomorrow! xox
ReplyDeletewhat is an art burger? i am waiting for FOOD PICTURES please!!!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/BUGOArtBurgers/
DeleteWhat was on the mozarella sandwich exactly? I just started making those and thought I invented them.
ReplyDeletejust bread, fresh mozzarella, and cherry tomatoes!
Delete